Applications are now closed!
Applications for Cohort 7 will open July 31st.
What would you build with $30,000?
What is AC JumpStart?
AC JumpStart is an innovative seed funding and mentorship program, funded by FedDev Ontario, aimed at helping
technology startups establish and grow their business in Southern Ontario.
- $30,000 in seed capital*
- $10,000 of in-kind mentorship from the AC’s team of in-house experts
- Access to market research and connections to investors
The program is delivered in partnership with Conestoga College, Wilfrid Laurier University and the
University of Waterloo.
*To be matched by recipient firms. University of Waterloo students are eligible to have matching funds covered
by the University. Click here for further details.
Who can apply?
Read the full program eligibility and application requirements here.
Applicants for the the AC JumpStart Program should also be:
- Dedicated and hard working
- Prepared to complete the mandatory mentorship and program reporting
- Ready for an intensive business development process with pre-determined milestones
How do I apply?
If you are applying directly to the Accelerator Centre please click here.
If you are a Conestoga College applicant please click here for additional details.
If you are a Wilfrid Laurier University applicant please click here for additional details.
If you are a University of Waterloo applicant please click here for additional details.
Pour accéder à cette page en français, cliquez ici.