Cohort 4 application deadline is May 9, 2016 at 11:59PM.
AC JumpStart is a matching program that provides eligible companies with
- $30,000 in seed capital*
- $10,000 in mentoring from the AC’s team of in-house experts
- Access to market research and connections to investors
The program is funded through an $8 million commitment from the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario) and delivered in partnership with Conestoga College, Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Waterloo.
*To be matched by recipient firms. University of Waterloo students are eligible to have matching funds covered by the University. Click here for further details.
Am I eligible?
Think you have what it takes? Applying to AC JumpStart means you’re:
- Dedicated and hard working
- Open to mentorship
- Ready for an intensive business development process with pre-determined milestones
- In accordance with the program’s guidelines and eligibility requirements: AC JumpStart Eligibility Guidelines
How do I apply?
If you are applying directly to the Accelerator Centre please click here.
If you are a Conestoga College applicant please click here for additional details.
If you are a Wilfrid Laurier University applicant please click here for additional details.
If you are a University of Waterloo applicant please click here for additional details.
Pour accéder à cette page en français, cliquez ici.