Eventastic, a new online event planning solution has been launched
Take Any Event from Idea to Execution with New Online Event Solution Eventastic
Eventastic, a new online event planning solution announced today takes direct aim at the hundred thousand plus event planners working in North America today, offering these professional party planners a suite of tools that take an event from start to finish, with brand new features never before seen on the online event planning landscape.
Event spending worldwide is close to $500 billion, and 90% of non-profits indicate that events are extremely important to the success of their campaigns, and yet 59% of event planners do not today use social media to promote their events, Eventastic harnesses this for them.
Eventastic, which launches today after nearly a year of beta testing, takes event planning to the next level with such capabilities as:
- Video Invitations: proven to increase open rates for email distribution, Eventastic’s video invitation feature allows event planners to keep the entire event process paper-free and green, while transforming the invitation process into a unique interactive experience for guests.
- Online Ticketing: Using the Eventastic platform, event planners and organizers can handle all ticketing online to drive the best revenue returns.
- Photo Sharing: Using Eventastic’s photo sharing feature, event attendees and party guests can upload and share candid snaps taken with their smartphones and live stream them at the venue.
- Cash Gifting: Gift pooling has never been easier for guests. Using Eventastic’s cash gifting feature, guests celebrating special events such as birthdays, anniversaries or Mitzva’s can contribute a specific dollar toward a larger group gift with payment processed safely through PayPal.
- Cash Donations: Event organizers planning charity or other fundraising events can collect donations and meet financial goals more easily through Eventastic’s cash donation feature, again processed through PayPal.
- Video thank you’s: At the close of an event, event organizers can tap into the video feature again to send out thank you videos to attendees, and remind them of upcoming events.
- Social Media: Eventastic is completely wired into all popular social media, allowing event organizers to promote events through channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
“Any event planner would agree that staying organized is probably the single most important aspect of planning a successful event and the use of technology can alleviate stress from an organizational standpoint. Eventastic can help manage any event of any size – from a small family reunion to the largest of charity galas, this platform was designed to meet every events need,” says Eventastic founder, Randy Bird.
Eventastic offers a free sign up and is free to use for all non-cash generating events. For more information or to register today visit the site at www.eventastic.com
Additional Social Media Links: