Invite Only: Testing and Certification with TÜV SÜD
Come join us at the Accelerator Centre at 44 Gaukel Street Wednesday July 5th at noon for an awesome Lunch & Learn presented by TÜV SÜD!
Certification and testing are both incredibly important aspects to bringing a product to market. It’s also necessary to know what the requirements are for getting certified outside of North America and what’s needed to sell your product in Europe, China, Japan, Korea, and other international markets. How does your company handle electrical safety? Batteries? General safety requirements? EMC? Wireless and RF? These are all things that need to be considered as you are creating your product.
Please join us with TÜV SÜD who will be sharing knowledge, experiences, and best practices around certification and testing – including topics like:
- CE marking for Europe
- FCC/Industry Canada/CE EMC and Radio Requirements
- How to categorize your product; Medical, ITE, Lab, Industrial, and other
- Electrical safety to UL/CSA/EN standards
- Lithium Ion battery requirements
- Requirements for other international markets: China, Korea, Japan, etc.
Pizza will be provided! For more information on TÜV SÜD, check out their website here.