The Accelerator Centre Announces 2nd Cohort of Startups into Their Newly Redesigned Incubation Program
We are pleased to announce the companies that will comprise the second cohort of Phase One clients in our newly redesigned Accelerator Program.
The companies in our world-renowned incubation program are selected through a very competitive process and represent the best-of-the-best in technology and entrepreneurship in the region and around the world.
Companies joining the second cohort of Phase One are:
- Travel wholesale – Quest Travel
- Search engine optimization – Traffic is Currency
- Nano Technology – NanoCNET
- Lidar systems development – Single Quantum Systems
- Veterinary technology – Healthy Pets
- Mobile payment software – Finserve
- Health and safety software – Site Safety Solutions
- Hockey technology – TheHockeyPro
- Waste management/Public service technology – Eagle Vision Systems
- Live global mapping program – Live Anywhere
- Video game technology – 56 Studios
“I am always impressed by the wide variety of innovative and impactful ideas that these entrepreneurs bring to the table. I am pleased to welcome cohort two into the Accelerator Program and I am excited to see them build and scale successful, global businesses.” – Paul Salvini, CEO, Accelerator Centre.
Phase One is the first of four phases within our recently restructured two-year incubation program. The program offers customized, milestone-based programming alongside the proven mentorship model we are best known for. At the end of the Phase Four, our clients graduate with confidence, knowing all areas of their business are ready for long-term success.
For more information on the companies in cohort two, our programming, or to learn how to apply for the next cohort contact:
Tabatha Laverty Community Manager email@example.com