The Accelerator Centre is looking for an experienced professional with experience managing people and executing complex programs to join our team as a Program and Client Experience Manager. This role puts you at the forefront of the tech ecosystem, executing programming and working directly with our portfolio of high potential startup companies.
Reporting to the Director, Client Programs and Initiatives, the Manager, Programs and Client Experience plays a critical role in delivering our award-winning programming. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience managing teams, programs, is organized and detailed oriented, and dedicated to ensuring an excellent client experience.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our client experience team and client contract process. Management of client experience team includes setting accountabilities for deliverables and providing, guidance and mentorship.
- Management of the delivery and progress tracking of all AC programming working with our client experience coordinators (CECs), mentors, clients, graduates and academic partners.
- Working with mentors and managing CECs to ensure program results and targets are met, including but not limited to: intake, coordination around onboarding, structure (meetings/milestones/updates from CECs), budget, and ensuring client reporting is complete. In addition: ensuring that resources (maker spaces, for example) for program delivery are maintained/available for client use.
- Conduct client intake interviews with our staff and review panel with a focus on fostering diversity and inclusivity in our client base.
- Manage client engagement across our in-house programs, including assisting in setting client program milestones, having a fulsome view of client progress and communicating required action items with the CEC team and mentor group.
- Provide feedback and program suggestions to the Director, Client Programs and Initiatives.
- Ensuring timely collection, aggregation and analysis of client and program metrics via Hockeystick in order to monitor key portfolio outcomes.
- Completing required government and internal reporting of client and program performance metrics.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that communication regarding client and program status is consistent across our team and stakeholder groups including working with the Manager of Operations and Administration and Manager, Marketing and Communications to develop a program/operations communication strategy and contributing to our Board reporting package.
- Representing the AC alongside other staff members at tech events across the region and abroad:
- Network with existing and potential start-up clients/partners and be able to articulate and promote the AC’s suite of offerings.
- Provide pitch judging and event support to an array of partners.
- Understand the role of sales and the importance of building a quality client pipeline.
- Be comfortable presenting client programs to tour groups and stakeholders.
- Assist CECs with day to day facility and IT operations and the Manager, Operations and Administration including:
- Assisting with the movement of clients with AC facilities ensuring there is adequate furniture, storage, security access cards, parking permits, etc.
- Address emergency IT issues
- Assist CEC with after hour emergency alarm calls
- Share responsibilities with the Manager, Operations and Administration on current and future client space planning for all AC facilities
- Be the Chief Everything Officer (CEO), find opportunity in every task and support the company and team.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in business, technology a related discipline or equivalent experience executing complex programs
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing roles, managing a team and implementing programming
- Detail and process oriented
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- “G” drivers license and regular access to a vehicle
- Experience in sales, sales pipeline management, and CRM systems are assets
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 4, 2019 at 5pm. We thank all interested candidates for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
The Accelerator Centre is committed to fostering a diverse community that is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs from all backgrounds.
A full range of perspectives, lifestyles, and passions are key to creating the inclusive, entrepreneurial environment that is necessary to help our clients build and scale globally competitive companies. Diversity and inclusion at the Accelerator Centre means we are dedicated to the elimination of discrimination, in all its forms, at all levels of our organization and in our programming.
We welcome applications from qualified candidates of all backgrounds regardless of age, physical ability, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. We will provide any requested accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require assistance, please contact email@example.com noting the job title in the subject line of the email.