We’re Hiring! Program & Executive Administrator (Full-time)
November 1, 2016
The Accelerator Centre is looking for a Program & Executive Administrator to join our team and be responsible for all facets of administration within the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Program & Executive Administration
The Accelerator Centre requires a qualified, energetic and organized person to fill an exciting position in a fast paced and dynamic entrepreneurial work space. The ideal candidate must have a critical eye, have excellent communication skills, be a master of multi-tasking and take on projects and initiatives without much guidance.
Reporting to the VP, Client Experience & Partner Relations the Program & Executive Administrator is responsible for all facets of administration within the organization. This position will play a critical role in contracts, data management, assistance to the Senior Leadership Team and Board Governance.
- Contracts & Client Administration – working with the client experience team and client companies, this role will compile and manage all contracts and addendums related to facility & services, prepare Access Cards and passes, update insurance certificates and collect post-dated cheques from clients during intake
- Contact/Data Management – compile all contact lists, use Active Campaign & Constant Contact, and organize the Shared Drive.
- Provide administrative & office support to the CEO/CFO/Sr. Team including coordination of travel arrangements.
- Manage & maintain CEO/VP calendar including the triage of appointment requests; management of meeting schedules (onsite, offsite) and preparation of materials/agendas, where necessary
- Board Governance – liaise with the Board of Directors & Committee Chairs – including management and preparation of meeting schedules, agendas and presentations, RSVP/quorum tracking and minute transcription & dissemination. Ensure integrity and confidentiality, maintain & update AC governance documents, by-laws and Board distribution lists and provide ongoing support for the Board and Committee chairs.
- Be the Chief Everything Officer (CEO), find opportunity in every task and support the company and team
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in administration, operations, or related discipline
- Conducts business in a professional, detail-oriented manner at all times, leading by example with a positive team attitude in all aspects
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer experiences for clients, visitors and industry partners
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, confident and thrives under pressure
- Excellent organizational, trouble-shooting, and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter that can work under minimal supervision
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW
Submit an electronic .pdf package HERE containing the following by November 14th, 2016 at 11:59pm:
- Your resume and social media profiles so that we can learn about your past and some of the things you’ve done up to today.
- Be creative and in 500 words or less, tell us why we must have you on our team.
Posted in: Uncategorized